LASK After School & Holiday Club's
LASK RULES-Written by the Children
- We have ‘Kind hands, kind feet & use kind words at all times’.
- We treat others how we would want to be treated, and think about people’s feelings.
- We share the toys & equipment with each other.
- We can run outside when it is our playtime or in the hall for group games.
- We walk carefully inside.
- We can shout & Scream in an emergency.
- Coloring pens, Crayons, & Pencils are for coloring books & paper.
- Our Play workers encourage us to ‘talk’, but when we all want to talk together they like us to put our hand up, so we can be heard.
- We take care of LASK equipment, so we can use it every day!
- We have fun at LASK!